At NYMM, your story will be a bestseller because…
- We help our interns get to the next stage of their journey.
- We are completely virtual, so no urinals (what we call the subway) or any other form of commute, for that matter!
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day (and by casual Friday, we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 p.m. on a Tuesday).
- We are very serious about having fun, so we expect you to keep up with your humor and sass! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones and have a few jokes from The Office prepared.)
- We like individuals, not carbon copies, so the more creative you are, the better. But don’t you come to us with your Kardashian obsession – ever.
- We’re accommodating (again with the humility), and as such, our internship is year-round. With flexible hours, a virtual environment, and an easy way to fulfill college credits, applying may be your smartest move this year.
- All internships are virtual and unpaid with the option to receive academic credit, but hey, you won’t be getting anyone coffee (except yourself!). Only applications with a cover letter, résumé, and writing samples and/or portfolio of recent work (where applicable) will be considered. Either fill out the job application form, or email us at email@example.com. Impress us!
|Public Relations||Social Media & Marketing||Talent Management|