Whether you’re in a relationship, single, or searching, Valentine’s Day can be an undue source of stress, but it certainly doesn’t have to be. Regardless of what your Facebook relationship status is set to, it’s important to remember the number one in your life and take care of them on this day of hearts and cupids. It’s important to take care of you!
The best-tasting way to do that is to indulge in some Valentine’s Day sweets. So, we here at New York Minute Magazine decided to ask our staff about some of their favorite easy-to-make chocolaty treats.
- Social media guru Ridhima loves some chocolate cake—a classic, and vegan!
- Double trouble! Editors Rachel and Madison can’t get enough of some good ol’ brownies! Want to kick up the goodness level? Try adding some “Oreo Attack” to your brownies. Take it from us, they’re super yummy!
- Writer Eli likes to snack on some Nutella-covered strawberries. Simple and fun!
- Can’t get enough Nutella? Webmaster extraordinaire Hawyar suggests banana Nutella ice cream
- Twitter whisperer Alissa puts chocolate and peanut butter onto her potato chips! Don’t knock it until you try it!
What are your go-to Valentine’s Day treats? Send your recipes and suggestions our way, and we’ll try them (even the wacky ones)!