All posts tagged "Kassidy McIntosh"
- Indian Minister Gives New Brides Bats For Protection
Typically on their special day, brides are looking for something old, new, borrowed, and blue. However, one man is stirring up...Be GoodMay 10, 2017
- Mozambique’s President Vows to Protect Women
Mozambique’s President Filipe Nyusi urged the unity of all Mozambicans in the struggle against domestic violence while speaking to reporters....Be GoodMay 9, 2017
- Washington Post Breaks Glass Ceilings
The Washington Post is the first major newspaper to have women reporting on four major professional sports beats. These include ice...Badass WomenMay 5, 2017
- Serena Williams Wins Singles Title While Pregnant
We are all familiar with tennis superstar Serena Williams. Over the course of her career, she has become not only a...Badass WomenMay 3, 2017
- Is a Woman’s Place in Communications?
On April 24th, the annual New York Women in Communications Matrix Awards celebrated women in the communications field at the Waldorf-Astoria....Badass WomenMay 2, 2017
- Unchaining Girls From Child Marriage
What’s the legal marriage age in the United States? 16? 18? Should a child even be allowed to get married before...Be GoodApril 26, 2017
- Did Google Really Close the Wage Gap?
As hard as it may be to believe, despite all the progress being made towards gender equality, the wage gap in...Be GoodApril 25, 2017
- Is the Justice System Failing Domestic Abuse Victims?
On an average day in the United States, there are more than 20,000 phone calls placed to domestic violence hotlines. According...Be GoodApril 24, 2017
- Springtime Smoothie Recipes!
Spring is finally here, and with it comes your sudden need for all things cold, fruity, and delicious. Whether you’re lounging...Be FunApril 21, 2017
- Jewelry Gives Hope to Human Trafficking Survivors
For many living in today’s society, slavery and human trafficking seem like archaic horrors of the past. However, for the 20...Be GoodApril 21, 2017
- Is A Future Free of Domestic Abuse Possible?
In the United States, one in four women have experienced violence by a partner. Globally, one in three women will be...Be GoodApril 19, 2017
- Mumbai Nonprofit Fights for Women and Children
Society for Nutrition, Education, and Health Action (SNEHA) is a secular India-based nonprofit organization focusing on the health and wellbeing of...Be GoodApril 14, 2017