- You buy shoes that will only function to get you from your apartment to your work/restaurant/party because your high-end shoes are only to be displayed to people who really matter – and they kill your feet.
- You readily have an emergency plan in place just in case the person sleeping on the urinal next to you drops their head on your shoulder.
- You not only judge people by their phones, but also by their cases.
- You secretly pray for people when they mention they’ve trekked in from Staten Island or Queens.
- You have a crush on the guy who stocks the freezers at Trader Joe’s (that one may just be me.)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter