- You flip your lid if you find yourself in a coffee shop without wifi.
- You become irritable when people don’t realize you run your schedule on New York Minutes.
- You’re very protective of your coffee and will cut a b**** if someone attempts to add your milk for you.
- You stare at the stranger eating on the subway with venom in your eyes because you don’t accept Indian food as acceptable “subway food.”
- You’ve seen little kids read the New York Times (that other small New York publication) and you don’t bat an eye because New Yorkers have heightened intelligence.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter