- You lose respect for anyone who doesn’t have their metro card ready before they approach the turnstile.
- You consider having a washer and dryer in your building a luxury.
- Not only do you not care if there’s a celebrity in your vicinity, but you’re livid at the crowd in your way gawking at them.
- You have a favorite subway line and you know which car you need to be on for a quick exit from your destination station.
- You’re disappointed when someone is in “your seat.”
- You can tell from a distance if someone is a New Yorker or a tourist from their stride.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter