- You smile like a kid on a candy high when you jump onto the subway a moment before the doors close.
- You see a girl in a batgirl suit on the train and you don’t even wonder what kind of party she’s going to because it’s 10am and you know it’s probably just her outfit for the day.
- You automatically assume the stranger who just said hello to you either thinks you’re hot or wants to chop you up and eat you for dinner. It never occurs to you he/she is just being friendly.
- You pay a $2 for three oranges at the street vendor on the corner and think you got a great deal.
- You consider an apartment building with an elevator and a doorman bougie.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter