- You need a drink after a visit to Home Depot because you were reminded once again of all the things you can’t do in the 450-square-foot closet you call an apartment.
- You watch Mayor Bloomberg’s press conferences in anticipation of his Spanish interpretation because you need a laugh that badly.
- You find TV shows set in NYC offensive in their representation of NYC apartments and blame them for every Tom, Dick, and Harry emailing you to “crash on your couch.”
- You count the cash in your wallet not by dollars, but by cab fair rides.
- You consider “me time” the 20 minutes you’re on the subway where you can tune out everyone and listen to the sounds blaring from your headphones.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter